SecureSites Troon Ltd employees deal with a wide range of incidents with the public during their daily duties. Some are straightforward and can be resolved immediately and some situations require further investigation.
At SecureSites Troon Ltd, we take pride in providing a high quality of service regardless of why or how clients have contacted us.
We cannot guarantee that we will always be able resolve all complaints made to us, however we are committed to providing a service that responds professionally and appropriately to your needs.
We want our clients to feel satisfied that we have provided the highest quality of service and that we value their custom and take all concerns seriously.
SecureSites Troon Ltd will endeavour to provide excellent customer service by:
- Providing a professional and high quality service – providing appropriate help and advice.
- Dealing with initial complaints and taking appropriate steps to resolve the matter swiftly.
- Keeping complainants informed every step of the way providing updates and answering any concerns.
- Listening and responding to concerns and complaints – working to improve the services we offer.
- We are committed to responding to clients’ needs by providing appropriate help and advice. We will take all concerns seriously and explain what will be done to address them, including whether or not any further action will be taken and why.
- We will always give priority to emergencies however, whatever the reason is for complainants to contact us, we will ensure that we take the appropriate steps to deal with enquiries as soon as possible – we will explain how we are going to deal with queries and will arrange a meeting at a time convenient to you.
If clients are dissatisfied with the service received from us, we are committed to listening to worries and complaints so that we can improve our services in the future.